Friday, July 12, 2013

Confetti Cake Dip


This confetti cake dip (or dunkaroo dip) recipe is one of the easiest and quickest desserts I have ever made (it is also one of the best!)... maybe aside from my 5 minute Chocolate Lava Cake! I needed a quick dessert recipe to make for a get together at my sister-in-law's house, since I waited until the last minute per my usual, and a friend from work suggested this dip. I'll admit I was a little hesitant at first upon hearing that there were just three ingredients (I mean, really, how good can something with just three ingredients be?), but I decided to give it a try as I was told that this dip got great reviews every time she made it and I didn't have any time to bake. Needless to say, this dip was a huge hit!



recipe inspired by Eat Yourself Skinny

Ingredients:
2 cups plain yogurt
1 container of cool whip
1 box confetti cake mix
1 box chocolate chip teddy grahams (for dipping)*
1 bag pretzel sticks (for dipping)*

Directions:
Whisk together the plain yogurt and cool whip until smooth. Then add cake mix and mix well (warning: do not eat while mixing, it doesn't taste very good yet!). Allow dip to settle and chill in the refrigerator for about one hour (this allows the cake mix to dissolve and for all the ingredients to mesh.

*You can use whatever you'd like here, these are just my preferences.

Yes, it really is that simple! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Do you have any fun plans? Joe and I will be attending a wedding tomorrow for one of his grade school friends! We're really looking forward to it :)

Enjoy!

❤Britt

1 comment: