Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Red & Blue


One of the things that I like about holidays is that you typically dress for the occasion, whether it be wearing certain colors or incorporating specific decorative elements into your ensemble. One of the things that I dislike about holidays is that you typically dress for the occasion. While it can be fun to dress to a theme, I'm not usually one of those people who partake in the act (I rarely even dress up for Halloween)... weird, I know. Anyway, I am also usually in dismay when I discover how little I have of whatever I need for that particular occasion. For example, when I was getting dressed on Thursday for the fourth, I wanted to pair a red shirt with this adorable polka dotted skirt, until I realized that I don't own a red shirt.... I trust you can see how this could become frustrating :)

skirt- J. Crew (similar), top- J. Crew, slingbacks- Target, rings- Madewell, Nordstrom, bag- Juicy Couture (also love this one), sunglasses- Ray-Ban, lips- Bare Minerals in Never Say Never

Guys, don't forget that you have one more day to enter my giveaway with Vieta Fashion! See rules to enter here! Make sure you leave a comment here so that I know you've entered!

Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for reading!

❤Britt 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely holiday/day outfit! I love, love your bag. I would spend my whole day starring at it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete